Fair Time – Fast Camping Facts
- Dry-primitive camping is available for a one-time $30 registration fee. These sites do not include any hook-ups.
- Several acres of dry-primitive camping are available, for primitive camping please fill out the Dry Camping Form Below
- Restrooms and bathhouses are on site
- Registration for the 2021 State Fair of WV camping with hook-ups will open June 2021
- The camping area will open on Wednesday, August 11th at 7 am.
Fair Time- Public Camping Sites with Hook-Ups
Campers who camped last year in one of the 36 Electric only sites, 44 Electric & Water sites, or 175 Full Hook-up sites will be given first option, to return to their same space as the previous year. If you want to upgrade your current space or to upgrade from primitive camping to a hook up site please contact the office. Camping with hook-up is required to stay a minimum of 3 nights during the State Fair, we cannot guarantee new campers a space, however we will try our best to accommodate everyone’s needs. Campers wishing to camp at the fairgrounds should contact the Fair Office at 304-645-1090 or in writing via e-mail or by mailing a letter to – PO Drawer 986, Lewisburg WV, 24901 USA.
All areas are patrolled by security on a regular basis. Complimentary shuttle rides to the main entrance of the Fairgrounds from the camping area run daily.