Fair Time – Fast Camping Facts
- Dry-primitive camping is available for a one-time $20 registration fee. These sites do not include any hook-ups.
- Several acres of dry-primitive camping are available
- Restrooms and bathhouses on site
- Registration for the 2016 State Fair of WV camping will open May 24, 2016
- The camping area will open on Thursday, August 11th at 8am.
Fair Time- Public Camping Sites with Electric
Campers who have previously camped at one of the 88 electric only sites, will be given first option, to upgrade to our recently built full hook up camping spots. Additional consideration will be given to those who are camping for a minimum of 7 nights during the State Fair. Campers wishing camp with the fairgrounds should contact the Fair in writing via e-mail or by mailing a letter to – PO Drawer 986, Lewisburg WV, 24901.
All areas are patrolled by security on a regular basis. Complimentary shuttle rides to the main entrance of the Fairgrounds from the camping area run daily.