Fair Time – Fast Camping Facts
- Dry-primitive camping is available for a one-time $20 registration fee. These sites do not include any hook-ups.
- Several acres of dry-primitive camping are available
- Restrooms and bathhouses on site
- Registration for the 2018 State Fair of WV camping will open May 23, 2018
- The camping area will open on Wednesday, August 8th at 7 am.
2018 Dry Camping Form
Livestock Camping form 2018-(North Lot only)
Main Camping Facilty Map
Fair Time- Public Camping Sites with Hook-Ups
Campers who have previously camped at one of the 36 Electric only sites, 44 Electric & Water sites, or 175 Full Hook-up sites will be given first option, to return to their same space as last year. If you want to upgrade your current space or to upgrade from primitive camping to a hook up site please contact the office. Additional consideration will be given to those who are camping for a minimum of 3 nights during the State Fair, we cannot guarantee new campers a space, however we will try our best to accommodate everyone’s needs. Campers wishing to camp at the fairgrounds should contact the Fair Office at 304-645-1090 or in writing via e-mail or by mailing a letter to – PO Drawer 986, Lewisburg WV, 24901.
All areas are patrolled by security on a regular basis. Complimentary shuttle rides to the main entrance of the Fairgrounds from the camping area run daily.