ETIX is the official ticket seller for the State Fair of West Virginia. Tickets purchased from any other source are not guaranteed to be valid. Tickets are available online , by phone 1-800-514-ETIX(3849), or in person at the State Fair of West Virginia Box Office in the late spring.
- Bag checks are conducted at all Grandstand events. Bags must be clear (plastic, vinyl or pvc and does not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”) or a small clutch (does not exceed 4.5” x 6.5”). No large/oversized bags, coolers, backpacks, diaper bags, etc.
- Weapons/firearms/knives are not permitted and will be confiscated.
- Alcoholic beverages not provided by the State Fair of WV are not permitted.
- Professional video/photo equipment not permitted.
- Fair admission is included in all Grandstand event tickets.
- Children age 2 and under may share a seat with an adult. Everyone else must have a ticket.
- If picking up will call tickets, please have a valid ID and your ETIX order number/ETIX email.
For assistance with ADA seating or group sales, please call 304-645-1090.