Anyone who is interested in showcasing their business/organization at the Fair is asked to read ALL points of General Information listed at the bottom of this page prior to placing an application. All applications are reviewed and considered based on needs of the Fair and request of Fair goers.
2022 Food, Commercial & Entertainment
|Food Application – Online Submission PDF Version of 2022 Food Application||Commercial Sales & Exhibits Application-Online Submission PDF Version of 2022 Commercial Sales & Exhibits Application||Entertainment Application- Online Submission Please mail the State Fair Office your promotional packet.|
Please note that ONLY official State Agencies qualify for space inside the West Virginia Building and ONLY Agricultural Agencies, approved by the West Virginia Department of Agriculture, qualify for space inside the Gus R. Douglass Annex. Booth spaces are 10 x 10 with electrical service to each booth. Limited storage available. State agencies must submit an application (listed above) before being considered for space in either the West Virginia Building or the Gus R. Douglass Annex. Spaces are limited and require a nine day commitment of staff and resources. Any agency that can not fulfill this commitment should consider a Community Service option.
- Applications are required of ALL vendors (no exceptions).
- Deposit requirements differ based on the type of concession and will be determined after on offer for space is presented.
- Photos are required of each concession or exhibit and/or service or product materials.
- Preference is given to applicants who previously participated successfully at the State Fair and fully complied with the terms and conditions of their contracts. We typically receive more inquiries than we can accommodate.
- Because we strive to contract only the highest quality commercial exhibits and concessions, the openings are very competitive.
- Anyone chosen to receive a contract with the State Fair must have the qualifications and experience to serve our guests. Good references and a proven record of quality service are necessary for anyone seeking to offer their commercial presentation at the State Fair of West Virginia.
You will NOT receive communication about your application until there is availability in the area where you have applied. Spaces are assigned to provide a variety of goods and services to our customers. Your application will be kept on file for three (3) years and you may be contacted at any time. Additional questions can be answered by calling the Fair Office at 304.645.1090.