Traveling Through – Camping Facts
During the months of June, July, and August; we will have limited camping availability please call ahead to be sure we can accommodate your needs. 304.645.1090
Camping facilities will be closed starting November 1, 2018.
The Fairground’s location of just 3 miles south of I-64 and our ‘easy in and easy out’ facilities makes us the perfect choice for overnight camping when you’re sight seeing in the Greenbrier Valley or if you’re just ‘traveling through’. We offer full hook-ups, wide open spaces for walking and even a play ground for young children. Nearby, you will find banking options, grocery stores, movie theaters, beautiful walking trails, fishing, boating and a State Park system that is hard to beat. We currently offer 300 full hook up sites for pass through camping.
Rates are $30 for full hook up per night. We are proud to offer a 10% discount to AARP, AAA and Good Sam’s members (discounts are not offered during our Annual State Fair or special events).
Camping facilities are generally closed from early November through late March, depending on weather. For details on making a reservation please call the State Fair Event Center, (304)-645-1090, Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4 pm.
If arriving after hours, we would love to have you and simply ask that you call our main office number, 304.645.1090, to leave a voice mail with your name and contact number.
World Scout Jamboree
We offer tent camping as well as a limited number of full hook-up and partial hook-up sites. For more information or to make a reservation please call the State Fair Event Center, 304-645-1090, Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4 pm.
PGA – The Greenbrier Classic Camping Facts
- Camping information & details for the 2019 Greenbrier Classic coming soon!
- Additional questions may be asked by contacting our office directly; please call 304.645.1090, Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
- For details specific to the Greenbrier Classic and events surrounding the tournament please visit the Greenbrier Classic website
- All concert or Will Call information can be found on the Greenbrier Classics website
- For area accommodations or other area information please call the Visitors Center at 304-645-1000
For Fair time camping please see the following link – Camping