The State Fair of West Virginia is pleased to offer a variety of discount ticket options for fair fans! New for 2013:
- Mega Pass and Big Pass can be used on ANY ONE day of the fair.
- A $5 Food Coupon Book will be sold through the State Fair’s Box Office (includes One coupon for EVERY food concession!
- Reserved Parking Available in the GOLD LOT just off Fair Street. $100 for one reserved space for the entire week of the fair with 100% of proceeds going to the State Fair’s Scholarship program (phone 304-645-1090)
- Enjoy Magic Monday with First Energy – bring 3 non-perishable food items and pay only $25 to get into the fair, ride unlimited carnival rides from 11 am – 11 pm and see the FMX Motorcross Show
- $5 after Fives will be available Wednesday, August 14 and Thursday, August 15
Discount tickets are on sale here, by calling ETIX at 800-514-3849 or through the State Fair box office from June 26th through August 2. Box office hours are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. Tickets are also available through participating BBT banks (July 1-July 31), Walgreens Pharmacies (July 1-August 4), and Greenbrier Medical Arts Pharmacies including Union and Western Greenbrier Pharmacies (July 1-July 31). For a list of participating locations, please visit the Tickets page.
Gate admission discounts include an $8.25 adult ticket + sales tax (13 older) and a $7.25 youth ticket + sales tax (ages 6-12). Carnival discounts include the $25 Mega Pass + sales tax and the $20 Big Pass + sales tax. Individual sheets of carnival tickets are available at $10 for 15 tickets (+ sales tax) at the State Fair box office. Gate admission for children five years old and under is free. Gate admissions are sold separately from all concert and carnival tickets.
Concert tickets are available for all shows and may be purchased here or the State Fair Box Office. Tickets purchased online and through ETIX are subject to a convienience fee.
The 2013 State Fair is themed “Feel the Magic” and is scheduled for August 9-17, 2013. The State Fair of West Virginia, with a $13.8 million dollar economic impact on the state of West Virginia, is a 501 © 3 non-profit corporation committed to the traditions of agriculture, family entertainment, and education.